- 4 ea Chicken Breasts (boneless, skinless)
- Sea Salt and Fresh Pepper
- 3 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp Hope Blooms Basil Pesto Dressing
- ½ cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- ½ cup Parmesan, finely shredded
- Preheat the oven to 400*F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In one bowl stir the mayonnaise and pesto dressing together. In another combine the panko crumbs and parmesan.
- Pat the chicken breasts dry and lightly season with salt and pepper. Dip in the pesto mixture, and than coat in the panko mixture. Place on the baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Tune each breast over and continue baking 10 minutes or until cooked through.
Serves 4 people