- 2 lbs Squash, peeled and chopped
- 3 ea Pears, peeled and chopped
- 2 ea Onions, sliced
- 6 ea Garlic Cloves, peeled and crushed
- ½ cup Hope Blooms Maple Sage Balsamic Dressing
- 4-6 Cups Chicken or Vegetable Stock
- Sea Salt and Fresh Pepper To Taste
- 1 cup Plan Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Hope Blooms Maple Sage Balsamic Dressing
- Preheat the oven to 425*F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the squash, pears, onions, and garlic with the dressing, sea salt and pepper. Then spread evenly on the baking sheet. Roast for 30 minutes, or until the vegetables start to brown.
- Place the roasted vegetables in a stock pot and add enough stock to cover, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Place soup in the blender and puree until smooth. Place soup back in the pot, and adjust seasoning as needed.
- Whisk the yogurt and dressing together and serve a tablespoon as garnish on the soup.
Serves 8 people