- 1 Red Onion, diced
- 1 small Zucchini, diced
- 1 lb Mushrooms
- 1 Yellow Pepper, diced
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- 4-6 Garlic cloves, not peeled
- Sea Salt and Fresh Pepper to taste
- ½ cup Hope Blooms Basil Pesto Dressing
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 400*F, and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Toss the vegetables with ¼ cup of the pesto dressing, sea salt and pepper and roast for 30 minutes. Mix the reminder of the dressing with the mayonnaise, and place in the fridge.
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Pastry Flour
- 1 ea Envelope or 2 1/4 tsp Instant dry Yeast
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Dry Basil
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ Cups Very Warm Water
- Stir 2 cups all purpose flour, with pastry flour, yeast, salt, basil, and garlic in a mixer fitted with a dough hook. Make a well in the centre and add the water. Mix on medium speed until all flour is incorporated into dough. Turn out on a well-floured surface. Let rest, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Remove the garlic from the vegetables and add the roasted garlic paste to the mayonnaise mixture.
- Divide the dough into 4, and stretch or roll out each to about 8”. Spread each with the mayonnaise, divide the roasted vegetables among them and top with the cheese. Turn one side over to meet the other and seal the dough well. Brush the tops with olive oil and bake for 15-20 minutes or until tops are golden.
Serves 4 people