- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 cups Mixed Mushrooms, sliced (such as oyster, shitake, and crimini)
- ¼ cup Hope Blooms Maple Sage Balsamic Dressing
- Sea Salt and Fresh Pepper to taste
- 6 large or 12 small slices of beget
- 1 cup gouda, grated
- Preheat oven to 400*F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan and add the mushrooms, cook until they start to caramelize and then add the dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the bread on the baking sheet and top with the mushroom mixture and the grated cheese. Bake for 8-10 minutes and serve.