About our Green Labs
Green Labs is a STEM education program for Hope Blooms children and youth that offers workshops focusing on experiential science, environmental stewardship, renewable energies, and health in an outdoor setting. The program seeks to inspire the next generation of clean energy leaders and will impact over 100 youth annually.
Through our Green Labs activities, youth will learn about:
- Renewable energy through experiments with wind energy, solar energy, and water energy;
- Creating healthy and culturally relevant farm to table plates;
- Off grid, organic gardening, which may include certifications;
- Chemistry and biology through vermiculture,
- Different composting methods
Hosting Green Labs in a fun, outdoor, and hands-on environment keeps the children and youth more engaged. Learning in a holistic way can change their perspective on education and helps them see first-hand how they can help the environment. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a tour or workshop!
Hope Blooms Green Labs Program is proudly powered by