Whether you’re looking for a turkey dinner alternative or just a nice Sunday dinner this stuffed chicken looks as good as it tastes. Made with our popular Cranberry Pepper Chive dressing, this recipe is a dinner party crowd pleaser and can be done ahead, which makes it even better. It also pairs great with our holiday salad!
- 6 ea Chicken breasts, boneless and skinless (thighs also work great)
- 1⁄2 cup Cranberry Pepper Chive Dressing
- 6 tbsp PC Cranberry goats cheese
- 1 cup Pecans
- 1 tbsp Rosemary, minced
- Sea salt and fresh pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. You may also wish to cook the chicken on a rack for a crispier finish.
- Place the chicken on plastic wrap and cover with a second layer. Gently pound the chicken to about ¼ of an inch.
- Brush the inside with the Cranberry Pepper Chive dressing and season with salt and pepper.
- Place a tbsp. of cheese in each and roll up.
- Mix the pecans and rosemary together in a shallow bowl.
- Brush the outside of the chicken roll with the dressing and coat in the pecan mixture.
- Place on the baking sheet, seam side down. Roast for about 30 minutes or until cooked through. (180°F)